CodeStarter is a multi-tenant fundraising application that allows software developers to attract micro-funding from registered users.
- Custom user authentication.
- Supports multiple user types/roles including Customer, Company Admin, Collaborator.
- Company Admin authorization with custom features including adding/removing/hiding projects. Admin may also add collaborators granting different types of permissions.
- Customer Dashboard that shows users a detailed funding history.
- Email notification for registration, project funding completiong, user role change etc...
- Simple responsive design, feels great on mobile, minimum click-to-support process.
- Full cart functionality allows a user to add/remove projects to cart and update funding amount(s).
Technical (Geek-Out!) Specs
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS S3 Cloud Storage for platform image storage
- Custom Permission Service Module
- All app routing is Restful
- Client Side data filtering
- Over 95% test coverage measured by SimpleCov
- Unit tested using RSpec, and feature tested using Capybara