Eseed is a modular Rails 5 application designed to track the lifecycle of a cannabis plants from the time they are planted to the time they are packaged, as well as tracking all of it’s milestones along the way.
Eseed is a modular Rails 5 application designed to track the lifecycle of a cannabis plants from the time they are planted to the time they are packaged, as well as tracking all of itâ€™s milestones along the way. The modular system is designed to allow users to set up their grow operations by defining their warehouses, rooms and blocks within the warehouses that the plants will travel through during their life cycle and monitor the activities and milestones of the plants as they grow. Each plant is tracked individually from the time it is planted to adhere to state compliance rules.
Additional modules include StoreModule for inventory transfer management from warehouse to stores, as well as delivery assignment, tracking and receiving of product. LabTracking module allows users to track the lab testings and results for each plant batch in accordance with state criteria, and automatically release packages for sale, or removes them from inventory based on the result of the lab tests.
The system also has tracking of statistics including temperature, humidity and other elements at a room level allowing quick view of the environmental and growing statistics in each room of a grow operation. Graphical representation of these stats give a visual snapshot of changes over time of an room. Each room also has the ability to track and manage it's own equipment as well as plant management modules for strain details, formula batches and plant illness and pests.
- Custom user authentication and custom permission engine for 10+ User Roles.
- Step by step tab set up for easy of user walk through of application and management
- Multiple dashboards based on user role with isolated screen access based on user role and permissions
- Admin managed user creation and management including activation and deactivation of user accounts as employees come and go
- Ruby on Rails
- Devise User authentication with fully custom permission engine
- Foundation Styling Engine
- AWS S3 Cloud Storage for platform image storage
- Functional report module with PDF generation
- ChartJS integration for visual graphing of user entered warehouse data including grow stats and plant data